The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) regulates travel insurance in India, which ensures protection from personal accidents and medical treatment expenses in travel to other countries. But you will find different types of travel insurance available in India depending on your needs. While some protect only pre-existing medical conditions, others also cover cosmetic surgery.
Are you planning to visit Europe soon? Don’t worry; you don’t need to worry about European travel insurance as we provide Europe travel insurance at many affordable rates.
We live in a world where everyone wants to travel. Whether for pleasure or work, travel is necessary in today’s busy lifestyle. Travel is a huge stressor on your body and mind. Whether for business or pleasure, many risks are involved when traveling. For instance, what will happen if you get sick while on your trip? Will your insurance company cover you? Will you be able to get the treatment you need? How will you cover all of these expenses? These are just some of the questions we face every time we travel.
Compare European travel insurance from India
So, you are considering visiting Europe soon and looking for the best European travel insurance plans for your trip. If so, then you are at the right place.
We have compiled a list of top travel insurance companies in India, and you can compare the policies and plans these companies offer. These companies provide Europe travel insurance plans at much cheaper rates than other insurance companies.
Which is the best travel insurance from India?
You can save a lot of money by purchasing travel insurance from India. Here are some of the reasons why:
- We offer European travel insurance much lower than our European counterparts.
- We also provide a free travel guide to make your trip safe and memorable.
- We provide European travel insurance at a much lower price than our European competitors.
- We also have an international service team who can handle your queries quickly and efficiently.
- Our insurance policies are very comprehensive and cover all types of travel.
- We are the only travel insurance company which offers a free Europe travel guide.
- We can help you plan your trip and provide you information on travel destinations.
- Our customer care executive can provide you with all the information you require.
- We are a trustworthy company and never compromise on the quality of our products.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
- We are the first travel insurance company to have an international service team.
- We provide a 24/7 customer care executive to help you.
- Our dedicated website helps you get information about Europe travel insurance.
- Our Europe travel insurance covers the following:
- Emergency medical evacuation.
- Trip cancellation.
- Trip delay.
- Personal accident.
- Baggage loss.
- Death and disability.
- Loss of earnings.
- Loss of passport.
- Medical expenses.
- Visa support.
- Luggage insurance.
- Rental car.
- Travel document insurance.
- Pre-existing condition.
- Travel insurance for seniors.
- Child care
Why travel insurance is important
While you may think you won’t need travel insurance, you’re probably mistaken. Travelers who hawithance are less likely to file claims than those who dowithoutact; the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that insurance claims account for roughly 40 percent of all auto insurance claims.
For example, according to the World Health Organization, the global mortality rate due to road accidents is around 1.2 million yearly deaths. That’s more than the number of deaths from terrorism, war, and murder combined.
Travel insurance protects you against these risks. The good news is that you can find cheap Europe travel insurance at an affordable price.
Types of travel insurance
We offer various types of travel insurance and coverages to suit your needs.
Our most popular type of insurance is single-trip insurance. This is perfect if you’re only away for one trip.
We also offer single-trip cancellation insurance, ideal for people only planning one holiday abroad.
If you want to protect yourself against the unexpected, we also offer multiple trip insurance, which will cover you for trips to different countries.
Travel insurance is an important aspect of your trip, and we offer various policies to suit your needs.
Frequently asked questions about Travel Insurance.
Q: I’m planning a trip to Europe. Can I get travel insurance through my bank?
Q: Can I buy travel insurance online from an agent in India?
A: Yes, this is possible. You could contact one of the major Indian travel agents or buy insurance from a travel agency selling directly to the consumer.
Q: Will travel insurance cover me for lost/stolen baggage while I’m abroad?
A: This depends on what kind of policy you buy. If you believe a travel insurance plan that covers loss/theft, you cannot file a claim with the airline/train company as they are not covered.
Top Myths About Travel Insurance
- A person with a severe mental illness can’t get travel insurance.
- Travel insurance won’t cover you if you have a disability.
- I have to pay extra to make my policy more expensive.
In conclusion, I will share a few things with you that may help you decide what insurance is right for you.
What is a Travel Insurance Policy?
There are several different types of travel insurance plans. They each cover other things.
For example, trip cancellation insurance includes coverage for the costs associated with canceling or changing your trip.
Trip interruption insurance covers the costs associated with canceling or changing your trip due to an event that causes damage to your personal property.
Medical insurance covers emergency medical care and hospital stays. It also covers you in case you are injured while you’re traveling.
Travel accident insurance covers you in case of accidents or illnesses that occur during your trip.
Travel insurance can also include coverage for trip delays. This policy helps you recover the costs associated with waiting for your flight to arrive, your luggage to arrive, etc.
Insurance is something that you need to consider when planning your trip. But I know that it can be a little intimidating.